2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on IHP Coaching’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the IHP Coaching’s Website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by IHP Coaching at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the IHP Coaching’s Website are provided 'as is'. IHP Coaching makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, IHP Coaching does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Site.
In no event shall IHP Coaching be liable for any claims or damages (including, without limitation, general damages, compensatory damages, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use, or inability to use, the materials on IHP Coaching’s Website, even if IHP Coaching or an authorized agent of IHP Coaching has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on IHP Coaching’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. IHP Coaching does not warrant that any of the materials on this Site are accurate, complete, or current. IHP Coaching may make changes to the materials contained on this Site at any time without notice. IHP Coaching does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
IHP Coaching has not reviewed all of the sites linked to IHP Coaching’s Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IHP Coaching of the linked site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
9. Waiver and Release; Movement and Breathwork
10. Coaching Disclaimer and Waiver
All coaching services and communication, email, or otherwise, delivered by IHP Coaching, as well as information on IHP Coaching’s Website, are meant to help you identify the areas in your life and in your thinking that may be standing in your way. However, coaching is not professional mental health care or medical care, and IHP Coaching is not licensed to provide and is not providing, professional psychological or psychiatric services. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please have the courage to seek the help you need in the form of a professional counselor. Coaching may augment your therapy, but the work of coaching is meant to be done when major emotional and psychological wounds are already healing or healed. In that spirit, by purchasing coaching services from IHP Coaching, your IHP Coaching Coach, or any agent or employee of IHP Coaching, you confirm that you have read and agreed to each bulleted statement below and that you wish to proceed:
• I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counsellor or a medical professional.
• I understand that coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry and that my Coach is not licensed by any nationally or internationally recognized regulator. I also understand that for all legal purposes, the services provided by my Coach will be provided from any remote location worldwide.
• I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
• I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
• I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my Coach to assist me in achieving such goals and aims.
• I understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, my Coach is not promising outcomes, including but not limited to, increased clientele, profitability and/or business success.
• I understand that my coaching sessions will be facilitated as a group experience and that information I share may not be kept completely confidential by other group members or Students. If I report child or elder abuse or neglect, or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions may be taken, and my confidentiality agreement is limited in this capacity.
Furthermore, if my Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, they will do so to the extent that the law requires.
• I understand that the use of technology is not always secure, and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Zoom and other technology.